July 30, 2023

July Launch

So here we are again, getting together for our monthly launch.  Today, all 5 of us were present!   The group will be coming out to visit me for a little “convention” in a month, so we spent some time going over those details first.  After that discussion, it was important to let go of all of that and clear our minds before launching. 

Every day I choose a card from my Osho Zen Tarot deck.

Today’s card was “Travel”.  For my intent today, I wanted to find out what that term meant for me.  Certainly I have done a lot of traveling on the inner and outer planes in my life, but was there something more?  I was about to find out!

Once I launched, I went through an energetic zone where vision after vision surrounded me on all sides.  These were places that I have visited in this lifetime, past lives, 3D physicality, 4 D energetic patterns, this planet and other planets, other dimensions, other universes, and on and on.  The number of locations was staggering!  I am also sure that I do not consciously remember them all either, but I did connect energetically to as many as I could.

As I drifted upwards, I saw that these locations had coalesced into a column or tube of energy that was following me from below. 

Next I found myself deep in a volcano in the red hot lava.  I was ejected explosively, and ended up at the center of a sphere.  All of those locations were now surrounding me inside that sphere.  They would pop into me and then out, and then another would do the same, and on and on. 

As this action was happening, the sphere kept getting smaller and more compact around me, until all of those travel locations were inside me! 

So what does that mean?  I assume that this is another reminder that we have “All” inside us, and that there is no separation between the experience and the experiencer.   To extrapolate on that, there is no separation between me and you, or us and the Divine, or where we are here  and any other time and place. 

Wouldn’t it be cool to be able to pop over to any travel location instantly, experience it, and instantly pop back to our here and now?  We wouldn’t even have to pack a suitcase.  We would be time travelers.  That may be very possible if we can really acknowledge that we have it all within us. I may try this with some of the places that I have visited.  

No comments:

Post a Comment