July 28, 2023

More Animal Wisdom

Yesterday I took a break and dove up to Navajo Lake for a hike along the shore. 
At a certain point on the hike, I was suddenly surrounded by beautiful blue dragonflies, like the one above.  There were also many smaller brown ones.  They were swarming around me!  As I have mentioned before, if you encounter a living being that is new to you, or is displaying an unusual behavior, it is giving you a message.   

From my Animal Speak book, the keynote for dragonfly is "The Power of Light".  It also reminds us to look for change to occur.  To quote, "Life is never quite the way it appears, but is always filled with light and color.  Dragonfly can help you to see through your illusions and thus allow your own light to shine forth.  It brings the brightness of transformation and the wonder of colorful new vision."   What a wonderful message for me! 

As you will see from the photos of Yellowstone National Park that I will be posting soon, that place is certainly bright and colorful!  I will also be paying attention to any new changes that the dragonfly encounter portends.

No comments:

Post a Comment