July 24, 2023

Yellowstone

 

Yesterday I returned from a fabulous week in Yellowstone National Park.  The weather was cooler than in SW Utah, and the wildflowers were in full bloom.  As you can imagine, I am now sorting through hundreds of photos!  That may take a while, and I will be posting some as soon as I have chosen the very best to show you.  

On an energetic level, it is always nice to get away from the daily routine.  In the park, there was no WiFi or internet service.  People were taking photos with their phones, but there were no phone conversations to be heard anywhere.  That was quite pleasant.  

What an opportunity to merge with nature.  Just to quietly stand and take it all in.  That is exactly what I did!  There were not only new plant species to look at, but also the volcanic action of the geysers and hot springs.  That is a very different energy coming from our Mother Earth.  

Back to life as usual.  The temperature in St George when I landed was 110 degrees.  It is even too hot here to walk in the early morning hours, so I will be going back into the mountains as soon as I settle down after this trip.  

If you are living a busy and distracted life, I encourage you to take a break and go out into nature to recharge.  Even a short break out in your back yard will be beneficial.  Remember that we are spirit having a temporary earthly experience.  Make the most of it while you are here in a body! 

No comments:

Post a Comment