August 2, 2023

Old Faithful

Finally I am getting around to sharing about my recent trip to Yellowstone National Park, which is the first national park that was created in the United States, and the first one in the world.   I will not be giving the daily blow by blow as far as where we went and what we saw, but will instead focus on the photos.  I’ll also put in links for those of you who would like to read more about this fabulous place.

Our first 2 nights were spent at the Old Faithful Inn, which is the largest log hotel in the world.  It was quite rustic. 




It is situated right next to the famous Old Faithful Geyser.  From 4 different locations around the geyser, I was able to see Old Faithful erupt 6 times.   What a treat!



Here are other scenes from the area surrounding Old Faithful.








No comments:

Post a Comment