January 14, 2013

The Launchers


Every 4 to 6 weeks on a Sunday afternoon, a group of dedicated spiritual practitioners meet at my house to participate in a process we call launching.  The purpose of this get together is to share spiritual insights and information, and to launch ourselves out into the cosmos to expand our energetic horizons.

How does the launching work?  We sit in a circle on the floor with the “launchee” lying down in the center.  After she sets her intent for the journey, the person being launched expands her core essence as far as she can, and then the rest of the group sends her essence out into the cosmos as if we are launching a rocket.  We then sit quietly for a predetermined length of time, usually between 4 and 6 minutes, while she journeys and experiences.  At the end of her requested length of time, her essence is brought back into her body, and she shares what she has experienced.  This is also the method I used to make contact with Andros of the Andromeda Galaxy for the first time.

Let me describe my journey from this past Sunday.  My intent was to clear my energy field of any synthetic or matrix programming.  My rational mind thought I would have cords and threads of entanglement disconnected, that I would shatter barriers and punch through walls.  Instead, my higher self, which is a large globe of light, showed up and lifted me out of the entanglements of all of that programming. 

We journeyed to the stargate at the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.  The being that sits on our side of the stargate told me that if I went in I might never come out again.  I thought what the heck.  If I didn’t come back, it would give the girls a lot to talk about, so I dove right in.

There is a lot going on in the stargate, as I have experienced on several other trips there.  This time, I found myself floating down a very small tunnel made up of plates of glowing electrified energy lining the top, bottom and sides of the tunnel.  As I made my way through, I could feel layers of “stuff” being pulled off of me, and felt myself becoming cleaner and clearer.  My physical body was also getting very warm.  When I popped though to the other side, I had the form of a sphere of energy and saw that I was surrounded by others who looked just like me.  It was all very uniform.  At the same time, a sphere of metallic gold energy was expanding from my body’s chest.  Had I made contact with my eternal essence?  It is possible, since the core essence expansion is the vehicle to reach higher aspects of ourselves. 

At that point, my 6 minutes was up and the group started calling me back.  I asked about the purpose for what I had experienced.  Aha!!!  I realized that I had gotten this teaching before.  It is that the best way to change a system or an issue is to rise above it and use new and different tools from external to the system.  If we try to change it from within using the tools of the system or issue, we will not be successful.  We will just be feeding into what we are trying to resolve. 

3 comments:

  1. How I wish I was part of a group like that. The way you describe sounds like some of the latest Earth Children's books, the Zelandonii (or shamans) did this too!

    ReplyDelete