February 28, 2021

February Launching

My group of former students and I just had our last Sunday of the month launching this morning.  We were shy of one participant, so there were 4 of us.  We are now getting into our groove with the process, and I am still amazed that everyone is having a productive launch alone in their own homes!  We do some catching up beforehand, and also give feedback on each other’s launch afterwards.  As always, an intent is needed before one is sent out into the cosmos. 

When reporting on this event, I do not report on the other participant’s description of their journey, only mine.  Today, my intent was to revisit the process and energy of the 2 labyrinths that I walked last week. 

As soon as I was launched, I experienced myself shooting up through the center of one labyrinth after another.  They were different types and sizes, and my friend Kathleen described it as if I was going up through the center of a layer cake with lots of layers. 

This spiraling energy then turned into a double helix of DNA.  I found myself kicking out distortions and mutations, which often look like small black cubes that are stuck on the 2 strands.  The 2 strands became one and then rolled up into a glowing white ball. 

I dove right into that ball, and was surprised to find that it was packed full of symbols, scenes, objects, and the totality of all of my soul’s experiences on this planet and others, in all dimensions, and across all space and time.  So I am surmising that when one gets to the state where all of the DNA is rolled up into one package, one has experienced the totality of their current journey.  It also felt like the description that is given of the minute particle that is then exploded via the big bang to create absolutely everything. So I hung out here for a bit just overwhelmed by all of the stuff in this glowing white ball.

At the end of my journey, I found myself in a very familiar place.  I was floating in a honey colored energy where there was no time or space, no up or down, no thoughts or emotions.  An empty but very comforting place to be.  Actually, there was no “being”, either!  Just a vast nothingness of pure potential.  This where I was when the group called me back.  Sometimes I call this place “Source”, but I am not sure about that either. 

So there you have it.  I plan to take it easy for the rest of the day, after meeting a friend for lunch in a bit.  I will report on every launch, assuming that there is something to report.  A heads up, the first day of spring is on March 20th and I will be doing a bowl burning.   I may be inviting a few other people this time, too.  Things are starting to open up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment