August 21, 2023

Leaving the Trap

I am thrilled to be able to present this information to all of you!  A few weeks ago, I listened to an interview on Coast to Coast AM radio featuring Isabella Greene.  Imagine my astonishment and pleasure to learn that she shares the same beliefs around how to leave the reincarnational cycle as I do.  Yes, we have had different experiences and use some different terminology, but the basic premise is exactly the same.  Her book is “Leaving the Trap: How to Exit the Reincarnational Cycle”.   

In her book, she gives clear examples from her own experiences, as well as information on how we got here, why we are trapped, and how we can get out.  I know that for myself, I want to make sure that this is my last lifetime in the Earth arena, as do so many of you.   I have also written about this numerous times in this blog, and you can use the search bar on the upper left of any page to gather that information.  My insights have been gathered from our monthly launchings, guided meditations, and classes at the Monroe Institute among other sources.  In fact, early on during a course at TMI, I saw the hierarchy and beings that are running the reincarnational program for planet earth. 

Isabella gives lots of helpful information on how to prepare for your final exit from this reality.  I also have a recorded workshop entitled “The Journey Through Death and Beyond” here that maps the route that you will take upon leaving the body for the last time. 

This recommended book is very short and to the point, and an easy read.  The challenge will be using her information and being totally prepared when your time comes, in addition to mapping your journey so that you know where you will be going.  It is not too late to prepare.  Don't leave it to the last minute!  

3 comments:

  1. http://www.quantumstargate.com/Tools-for-Transition.html

    I am curious, Carla, when were these materials created ... what year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The workshops were recorded from 2015 to 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leaving the Trap has a copyright of 2023.

    ReplyDelete