January 13, 2023

Tools for Transition Workshops

A number of years ago, I recorded a series of live workshops for Rise Multiversity.  Through a series of events and revelations this past week, I was able to receive all of those workshop recordings back into my possession.  They are now listed on my website at www.quantumstargate.com on the “Tools for Transition” page here.  On that page you will find the whole list of workshops with corresponding descriptions.  I am selling them for $20 each, which is a bit less than what Rise was selling them for. 

I consider these workshops to be an excellent teaching and processing tool for one’s personal work.  If you can master the information contained in all of them, it will take you quite far in your personal growth and evolution. 

So check out the titles to see what may catch your eye.  I am very pleased to be personally offering these valuable resources to you.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Carla. Just purchased the shadow one. Will it come through in my email? Kayla 💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I know where to find them, although I think I purchased most all of them! Very good, life-changing material. Will there be more in the future? I would love love love it!!! -d

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, there won't be any more of these. Rise Multiversity facilitated all aspects of the workshops, and I am no longer affiliated with them. If you do a search of this blog however, I have written about many aspects of spirituality. Lots of information there!

      Delete