January 1, 2023

New Year Launching

Because our launching group moved our schedule around a bit, we are able to have 2 get togethers in January.  One on the 1st, today, and the other on the 29th.  We are also celebrating the start of our 3rd year of launching.  That is quite a milestone, as the same people have been together for the last 2 years.  Quite a dedicated group!  I have so much gratitude and appreciation for everyone, and we share lots of love, too.

Coincidentally, I was able to walk the local labyrinth yesterday, New Year’s Eve, which was their regular last Saturday event.  It is inside at the local Episcopal Church.  I also found out that it is the only indoor labyrinth in the whole state of Utah!  There are several outdoor ones, but it is such an honor to have this one here in Cedar City and so convenient to go to.  I have a new friend Marci, who just moved to the area.  She drove up the highway to Cedar City, and walked the labyrinth with me.  She is also a mesa carrier in the Peruvian Shamanic traditions.  So nice to have a fellow shamanic practitioner so close! 

Today for our launching, we shared a pretty mellow and uplifting energy.  What a great way to start off the New Year!  I will give you the short version of my journey.  Immediately upon expanding, I found myself in the center of some fireworks.  As I pulled away from the earth, it looked like the whole planet was encased in fireworks.  These sparkling lights soon merged into one golden glowing ball surrounding the planet.

This ball of light expanded and became larger and larger.  It actually pushed me out and away with an ever expanding energy field.  I ended up in a black void.  Up ahead was a small circle of light that ended up being the entry to a very long tunnel that had ribs lining the inside like a slinky.  I traveled in there for quite a while before popping back out into another deep black void.  There was more after that, but these are the main points for today.

So my interpretation of the tunnel was that it is the way one traverses the Great Void between the 4th and 5th dimensions.  This must be done to escape our 4D reality upon leaving our body for the last time.  As to the golden globe of glowing energy that our earth became, was I watching the “ascension” of the earth?  Will this be coming up soon?  That is an exciting prospect for sure.

Anyway, Happy New Year to all of you.  May your 2023 be blessed in infinite ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment