October 16, 2022

The Final Day

 

Our final day was spent at Zion National Park.  Or should I say our final HALF day!  This trip was billed as a 6 day, 5 night trip, but in reality it was a 4 ½ day 5 night affair.  Our day at Zion was cut short for a variety of reasons, much to my disappointment.  Fortunately for me, I live close enough to the park that I can drive down there any time.  I plan on doing just that in the beginning of November when the cottonwoods are at their peak of fall colors. 








So there you have it!  A trip to some great locations with some highs and lows, especially involving the tour company.  Major issues with the food, and the last day cut short.  And of course, missing the friend that got sick and couldn't come.  Nevertheless, it was great to get out of town during this unusually beautiful fall weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment