October 24, 2022

The Mood

These past 3 days I have attended an on line conference presented by a remote viewing association called Applied Precog.  It is aptly named because associative remote viewing involves the skill of precognition.  Attendees listened to 6 presentations by excellent speakers, and also had the opportunity to try our hands at doing 6 remote viewing targets. 

I had pertinent and personal takeaways from all of the presentations.  The one I will mention here helped me explain something that happened before my recent trip.  The speaker was Dean Radin, who is the chief scientist at IONS, the Institute of Noetic Sciences.  IONS does research into topics related to consciousness and psychic phenomena.  Dean’s particular topic a few days ago was “Analysis of Pre-Sentiment Data from Twitter”.  Words used on Twitter were totaled up as to their frequency, and those positive and negative words were correlated via graphs to positive and negative world events.  The significant time frame was at about the 2 week mark prior to the event. 

So this demonstrates that the mass consciousness can perceive and subconsciously react to upcoming events that are either positive or negative in nature.  This is then reflected in the verbiage used on Twitter, for example. 

As I thought about this, I wondered if an individual could precognitively perceive a negative event that is coming up in the future for them.  This very thing happened to me about a week before the recent trip that I wrote about previously. 

About a week before I was to leave, I got word that the friend who was coming out to travel with me had to cancel because of illness.  I started to feel a bit down at that point, and that feeling got more pronounced as the week progressed.  I felt sluggish and definitely lacking in enthusiasm.  The frustrating thing was that I just couldn’t put my finger on why I was feeling that way, which was unusual for me. Was I bummed because my friend wasn’t coming?  Was I coming down with something?  It never occurred to me that there would be issues with the upcoming trip. 

I was still feeling down when I arrived for the trip, and then found out that the situation was not ideal.  The negative feelings that had been plaguing me involved the people, the food, the lodging, and the travel company.  In fact, these feelings didn’t clear up completely until after I was home for a few days when I attended my Tuesday night meditation group. 

So after listening to Dean’s presentation, I wondered if I was precogging my upcoming travel situation.  That may be why I had such a difficult time pinning down my distress.  Don’t get me wrong, I do not regret going, and had some high points in addition to the lows.  It was quite a mixed bag.  The future is generally hidden from us, and not yet fully manifest, and outside of time and space.  Nevertheless,  it does exist out there somewhere.   We are all multidimensional beings and always connected to everything, so it is possible that we can get precognitions about the future, hence the success of Dean Radin’s research. But, as in my case, it may be difficult to pin down. 

As we all become more connected to our multidimensional selves, the events that I am describing may filter up into our every day awareness, and thus we may be able to work with them on a more conscious level. If this happens to me again, I will be on the alert!  

No comments:

Post a Comment