August 28, 2022

August Launch

Today our group held our monthly launching.  4 group members were present.  As always, we spent a bit of time at the beginning catching up and sharing our latest trial and tribulations!  It is so nice to share with like minded spiritual souls that can relate to what is going on at a different level than the general public.  It seemed that each participant’s launching and the sharing by the others afterward was helpful to all.

My intent today was to experience spherical consciousness.  This was sort of a tie in to yesterday’s walking of the local labyrinth, which is also a spherical and multidimensional construct, even though it is flat on a floor.  Spherical consciousness means that we are aware of everything around us as if we were at the center of a giant ball.  Technically this is true, but in our 3D/4D reality, we regard time, distances and events in a linear fashion, such as going from point A to point B, or from 10 o’clock to noon. 

So today, instead of launching straight up in a linear fashion, my energy field shot out from me in all directions, creating a giant sphere around me.  I then realized that I could go out in any direction or even all directions at once! 

The path I chose to travel took me straight into the center of our sun.  This is a multidimensional portal, and one can travel from star to star and planet to planet in an instant by using this portal system.  It is also not hot there, as one would expect.  I encountered the giant beings of light that live in the sun.  I had seen them before and it had been a long time since I had visited them.  I do not know what their specific job is, but I suspect that they are running the travel portal and also making sure that our sun does not go off line. 

The beings directed me into a tunnel of pale golden light, and before I knew it, I had popped out of our universe (which is also a spherical consciousness). 

Here I was floating in the multiverse.  This area has always looked like a bunch of grapes, with each grape being a different universe.  Today, I intended to be at the center of this with the grape shapes all around me.  Picture a bubble machine blowing bubbles and the bubbles are all touching each other.  They are clear and luminescent.  Thus, you can travel from one universe into another if they are adjacent to each other. 

Then an amazing thing happened.  As I floated there observing the multiverse, I saw that each universe was rotating extremely slowly.  That was hard to see unless you were watching carefully.  I asked about why this was happening, and I was told that they were creating “time”. 

I then popped back into my body and saw that all of the atoms in my body were also spherical consciousnesses, and they were also rotating very slowly.  My sense was that this is necessary to keep the body intact in its physical form, or perhaps present in time and space so that our mission here can be experienced.  Our bodies are microcosms of the multiverse macrocosm! 

There must be a tie in to healing the body by affecting this atomic rotation, but at that point, I was called back to the group.  Perhaps more information on this will be forthcoming. 

All of this will take some time to truly process and integrate.  Just remember that we are a microcosm of the great macrocosm.  Anything that happens “out there” is also happening “in here”!

No comments:

Post a Comment