October 26, 2021

APP FEST 2021

For 4 days this past week I attended online the App Fest 2021 put on by Marty of the Applied Precognition Project.  The web site is AppliedPrecog.com.  Their specialty is Associative Remote Viewing which is where the precognition comes in.  The goal of ARV is to predict an outcome that is to happen in the future, such as in horse racing, sports events and investment results. 

I have participated in 4 of these conferences, and I have to say that this one was probably the best one yet.  In addition to some very interesting speakers, the conference included several tutorials on how to do remote viewing and 3 opportunities to actually work a target.  The last one on Sunday involved a horse race, which is always such fun. 

When the participants work the targets, analysts are needed to score their results.  That is what I did during the conference on the 3 days that the practice targets were done.   I really enjoyed doing that, and it gave me an opportunity to see how well the participants did.  Their targets also mirror to me where I need to do better as a viewer. 

There is always plenty of time for discussion, and the topic of mediumship came up in several instances.  Marty definitely has a keen interest in consciousness and anything metaphysical, so these conferences always are informative in that regard.   

Before COVID, the conferences were held live in Las Vegas, and I am hoping that the in person events will resume again at some point.  It would be nice to meet all of the people that I have been interacting with on line!  There really is no substitute for interaction in person. 

So if you are interested, you can go to their web site and check it out.  There is lots of free stuff there.  You might even want to try some remote viewing yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment