April 10, 2024

Chakra Removal Experience

It has been over 10 years since I started posting on chakra removal.  Over that time, I have had countless students and clients go ahead and do their removal.  For most of them, I have had the opportunity to check their chakra removal success.  Very few have had to give it another go as the removal was somewhat incomplete.  All succeed on the second try.

For my original post on”Chakra Removal”, go here.  You can check out other posts on the topic by using the search bar on the upper left of any page.  These posts have gotten many many comments, which are worth reading, too.

So after working on my client last week, she got right on it and removed her chakras successfully.  Here are her observations. 

”I’ve been slowly going thru each of the processes, and just finished assessing and then removing my chakras. My sense is that each chakra was forming a filter system, but more like a backward filter that became a catch for all of what opposed the desired positive trait…essentially forming toxin pools that were super conductive and easy to be manipulated from outside. “

“In the process I also found screws throughout my body, at major and minor joints…these seemed to be alien implants, and to function as additional joints for the purpose of remote puppetry. As I pulled them out, the “screws” appeared to be like mini spines. They were integrated with my chakra system. Ick. “

So there you have it.  If anyone would like to go ahead and remove their chakras if they have not already done so, go to the post mentioned above.  I am still happy to check anyone’s chakra removal success.  Just get in touch at quantumstargate@aol.com.
 

2 comments:

  1. Carla, how many chakras are there to be removed, in this process?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just the major 7 are to be removed. We have organic chakras on the bottoms of the feet and the palms of the hands. Those are good. Some schools of thought use chakras below the feet and above the head. I consider those to be part of a specific belief system, and to be ignored!

      Delete