April 8, 2024

The Total Eclipse

As I write this, it is the evening of April 8th here in the US.  A total solar eclipse cut through the country from south central to north east.  Here in my part of Utah, we were getting about 55-60% blockage of the sun, which is pretty good.  I do not have eclipse glasses, so I used the old fashioned method of focusing the sunlight through something with holes in it, in this case 2 different kinds of colanders, to watch the event.  The photos you will see here are the result of that process. 

I was out doing errands in the morning, and by the time I got home, the eclipse had started.  I took photos over about a 1.5 hour time span.  For the most part, our skies were clear with a few clouds occasionally passing by.  Below is the lineup of shots taken. 



Here are 2 shots taken at the totality.  Note the deep crescent of the sun.

This last shot was when it was all over.  Note the perfectly round sun.

So a very strange thing happened.  About ½ hour before our 60% totality, I felt a strong rush of heavy energy.  I had to sit down as it felt like something very dense had been dumped on me.  That was pretty disorienting.  When I got up to walk around, it was if I was moving in slow motion.  I did my best to keep photographing.  Having some lunch helped a bit. 

Then about 15 minutes after the totality was starting to wane, 45 minutes later, I got a bloody nose.  A big one.  I will get them from time to time, but not usually at this time of day.  Luckily I was able to stop the flow in a short amount of time.  What was going on here? 

The heavy energy had started to wane by the end of the viewing.  I worked on a client this afternoon, and still feeling a bit spacey and with a slight headache, took a walk afterwards.  Still feeling a bit weird now.

So what was that all about?  A number of years ago I wrote about the negative energy patterns that emanate from inside our moon.  The moon is an artificial satellite with beings living inside whose mission is to send negative thought forms and dark energy our way to keep us down and easy to control.  Luckily, our Sun helps to counteract that when it is shining onto the moon’s surface.  During an eclipse, the sun is behind the moon, and we bear the brunt of the negativity without any modulation by the Sun.  I think that is what happened today. 

If there is any truth to that, then a huge segment of the population of North America got bombed with this undiluted negativity.  What does this mean for us as individuals and for politics and disruption in an election year?  It will be a wild ride for sure.  As I have written in the past, our task as spiritually evolving beings is to stay on our course without being distracted.  That may be challenging for the rest of the year. 

If any of you had a similar experience today, please share.  I'd love to hear from you.   

2 comments:

  1. I had my easel and canvas outside during the eclipse, painting. As the eclipse reached its 80% for our area, I began feeling headachy and nauseous. I felt better when the eclipse was complete. Your theory makes sense to me. My job is to overcome any negativity I encounter, and to help others around me overcome it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments! i have heard similar from others, and I expect that additional feedback will still be coming in in the days to come.

      Delete