June 25, 2023

Possibilities

Today our group had out last Sunday of the month launching.  It was a small but very choice group!  Since we had just passed the summer solstice, my feeling was that we were still in that higher dimensional window, so that gave extra power to our journeys.

I pull a card from my Osho Zen Tarot deck every day.  The card above, Possibilities, was mine today, so I decided to use that for the intent for my journey.  “Show me my possibilities”. Notice the eagle flying high and looking down at the ground and all of his possibilities.

Upon launching, I went through a zone were everyday material good were floating past me.  I distinctly remember seeing a sewing machine and a bicycle. 

When I got through all of that without distracting myself, I found myself in a pale golden zone.  My energy field was encased in a soft golden bubble.  All around me were energy forms shaped like amoebas.  As they approached me, they dissolved as soon as they made contact with my energy field.  This tells me that one of my possibilities is to effect people with my energy.   I am sure that I am already doing that with my healing practice and with the people that I meet every day.

Next, at a higher level now, I actually became a very large golden amoeba shape, which morphed and floated along.

Then I rested in that very familiar “Source” energy zone where all is a pale golden color and is very quiet. 

As I found out in one of my previous journeys, there is more than just that.  The being that I became at an even higher level said “I am the Creator and the Creation”.   Wow!  That will be something to really embody.  Of course, we all have that ability, not just me.  That also goes along with embracing the fact that we are creating our own reality all the time, whether we realize it or not.   

My final stop before being called back was at the “All That Is” level, where I just rested.  What is there to do there anyway? 

So there you have it.  The possibilities that showed up were all of a higher dimensional nature.  Nothing in the physical realms appeared, except all of the material distractions that I passed by right at the start.  Also, this journey was not just for me.  It applies to all of you.  If you know how to journey or do a guided meditation, you can go to these places and experience your higher possibilities.  Try them on for size!

No comments:

Post a Comment