July 31, 2022

Second July Launch

Since July had 5 Sundays, today we had our second July launch.  Four people attended.  It was so nice to catch up with everyone before the actual launching, as everyone has had some sort of change going on in their lives!  We are here to support each other and share helpful information.

I was feeling a bit out of energetic alignment today, perhaps from the trip up into the mountains yesterday with all of the driving, or not getting enough sleep the night before, so my intent today was to rectify that situation. 

Upon launching, I found myself inside a clear glass tube traveling upwards.  On the outside of the tube were tendrils that I was detaching as I went up.  I took these to be the many distractions that could pull me out of my central core.  Occasionally, the tube would start to curve or distort away from its straight upwards path, only to be knocked back into alignment by some unseen force.  I also took this tube to represent a linear 4 D construct. 

At a certain point, I popped out of the top of the tube and ended up in a spherical environment, probably 5 D or higher.  I was in the center of a sphere, and all around me were different patterns of energy, all moving outwards and morphing like one would see upon looking through a kaleidoscope. 

At the center of this humongous sphere was a small portal or opening.  The light shining through it was the most brilliant shining white that I had ever seen.  (When the rest of the group shared after my journey, Lindsay also noticed this and wondered if this was a color that we humans don’t know about, as it was so unusual and almost indescribable.)  I entered this portal and experienced being everything and nothing at the same time, and being in the infinite now.  Another indescribable sensation!  Sabrina also reported this after my journey.

Then, I felt each cell of my body absorbing this brilliant white portal energy, and several ripples of energy went down my body.  Wow!!!  I was then called back by the group.  Clearly something happened to me, as I was a bit dizzy upon completing my journey.  I am feeling more aligned and energized now, too.  What a blessing it is to have these spiritual companions getting together like this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment