July 25, 2021

July Launch

 

We had an intimate group of 3 for our remote launching this morning.  It was quite delightful!  After chatting for a bit, we proceeded with our activity.  Before that, I emphasized the need to have an intent before proceeding.  One’s intent can be very specific, such as “Show me what I need to do to improve my finances”, or very general such as “Take me to a place where I need to go to learn something”.  Otherwise, one may launch and just float around.  Very pleasant but not necessarily productive. 

Today, my intent was worded “Show me the structure of my consciousness.”  This topic came up because Marty of Applied Precog speaks very frequently about the UCC—Universe of Collective Consciousness that we are all connected to, and where the remote viewing targets that he assigns are located.  To describe the correct target, the viewer has a variety of methods to access that target in the Matrix, the All That Is, or the Collective Consciousness.  I wanted to find out what that all looks like.

Upon launching, on my way straight up, I crashed through layer after layer of a very thin glass-like material.  It was breaking into shards as I went through.  I then ended up in a zone that had a lot of constant flow, looked cloud like, and had rods the size of a drummers drumstick floating around.  These rods would occasionally join to make shapes, and then separate again.  So I assumed that this was what my consciousness looked like.  A lot of flow with very little structure. 

Then, those rods formed a doorway in front of me.  I stepped through and found myself in the plant world.  I encountered everything from whole plants and flowers to parts like leaves and stems, all the way down to the molecular structure and chemical composition.  The colors were vivid. I saw that the consciousness of the plant does enter at a certain point, and that many devas were facilitating all of this.  There also seemed to be a “Greater Being” there in charge, too.

I popped out and the door dissolved.  I then asked for a door to appear that would lead me into the category of “people”.  After I went in, I encountered the same kind of macro to micro for the human form.  All very fluid, forming and breaking apart.  I got the definite impression, that I had gotten many times in the past, that we as the human race are just temporary on planet earth.  The human form is so fragile, as I saw behind that doorway.  We can be wiped out in a nanosecond! 

The last door that I created and went into led me to the realm of dogs.  I don’t know why I did that!  I have had dogs in the past, but now have a cat.  The brief impression that I got about dogs is that they are all puppets, controlled by outside forces.  Kind of goofy! 

After going into those doors, I asked about what higher force created my consciousness.  I floated upwards just in time to be called back. 

The lesson in all of this is that we can use our consciousness with intent to gather information, interact with knowledge, and create.  It is a very malleable yet easily controllable part of us that is here to serve our evolution.   My journey with Associative Remote Viewing is certainly a journey into my own consciousness processes.  I can create an intent (connect with the coordinates of a certain target), focus, create that doorway, and step in to find the answer. It will be very interesting to see how all of that evolves!

No comments:

Post a Comment