July 12, 2021

New Workshop in Cedar City

I have finally gotten the inner "go ahead" to start teaching again in my new location.  On July 29th, I will start a 6 week Thursday evening workshop series entitled "Exploring Consciousness and Spirituality".  The classes will cover basic spiritual concepts like grounding, and we will be doing some fun journeys, like Soul Retrieval.  I will know more after our first meeting as far as the attendees expertise and knowledge base, so this first round will be pretty loosely structured.  There will be no set fee, only donations.  

It has been almost 3 years since I taught anything at all, and I am looking forward to getting back at it!  I do not know if anyone who reads this blog is within driving distance of Cedar City, but it would be delightful if that were the case.  Please get in touch if you would like to attend, and I can give you the details.  QuantumStargate@aol.com.  Looking forward to creating some sort of spiritually oriented group here! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment