June 27, 2021

June Launch

 

Earlier today, our group met for our monthly launch.  There were 5 of us in all, plus a few family cats!  Kathleen lives out in the country, and the roosters on her property were crowing intermittently.  What fun!

Right now, it is much later in the day when I would be posting about my journey, so I can just give you the short version.  My intent was to be shown how to anchor myself in this community as a spiritual force.  The reason I was asking this was because I am finally getting things together to teach a series of workshops here.  It will be entitled "Exploring Consciousness and Spirituality", and will be once a week for 6 weeks.  I am still not sure how to reach people, so it will be by word of mouth and posting flyers.  This first group will be the test model. 

Briefly, in my launching journey, I went up to a very high level, pure white, which I believe is what we would call the All That Is.  I then posed the question about how to energetically attract students and be a force for spiritual change in the community.  Instantly, I was plunged down like a bullet being shot out of a gun, straight into the center of the earth.  A giant tube then formed, and I went up this tube to the surface and experienced everything within this tube transforming.  Cedar City was being cleansed and clarified.  My Core Essence was a glowing ball in the center of this transformation.  I could see that the giant tube didn't stop at the surface of the earth, but kept on going upwards.

How this will play out in the physical, I have no idea.  I do know however that I need to connect with my highest and most expansive level of consciousness and at the same time, anchor that into the core of our Earth Mother.  Not just for the students, but on an ongoing basis, too.  

Above is a photo of Zion National Park from last Wednesday.  I went with my friend Matt and his wife and 2 boys on a botany field trip to look at the hanging garden plants that grow in the areas where water is seeping and dripping from the sides of the main canyon.  It was a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment