July 20, 2024

A Crazy Dream

I normally do not work with my dreams, but in this case, I thought I’d briefly share.  I also find that my most vivid dreams occur just before waking in the morning.

Early Friday morning, in my dream, I had just landed at an airport having come back from a trip.  To pick up my luggage, I had to leave the airport and go outside to another location.  I was riding a bicycle along a dirt road.  Off to the side on a parallel dirt road, were throngs of people all walking in the same direction as I was.  Everyone was looking for their luggage.   It was extremely crowded. 

Up ahead, we encountered a pile of luggage off to the left side.  I thought, “How will I be able to find my suitcase there? “

For whatever reason, I passed that pile and moved to the next.  Again, the throngs of people were also looking for their luggage, and digging through the piles.  At that point, I did find my suitcase, which was a bright red in color.  Along with it, there was a big white pillow.  I then had to figure out how to exit with the suitcase, pillow and the bicycle!  Right after that I woke up.

Imagine my surprise when I saw on the news that morning that a global IT outage had caused chaos at many of the world’s airports! 

Is this a trend?  Should I be paying closer attention to my dreams?  Maybe so!

No comments:

Post a Comment