July 15, 2024

Averting Cat-astrophe

I have a cat named Josie that will be 18 in a few months.  For several reasons, I recently switched to a much better veterinarian for her.  It was determined that she needed a dental cleaning and removal of a cyst on her lip. 

So last Thursday was the procedure, which required general anesthesia.  That is always chancy for a super senior cat.   Preliminary blood work showed that she was in better health than most other cats her age, so we decided to proceed.

Everything went well, and I got her back that night.  The trouble started the next day.  As the day progressed, she became more and more lethargic, almost to a comatose state.  That was pretty distressing for me to see her that way.  As my vet was already closed for the day, I decided to take her to St George to the emergency animal hospital.  I did not want to take any chances with her condition.

The emergency vet was just as perplexed as I was.  I got Josie out of her carrier and she just lay on the exam table without moving.  This is not normal cat behavior, especially in a strange place with strange people touching her.   X-rays and a blood test were all normal. 

This is where my inner guidance kicked in.   We were alone in the exam room while the blood analysis was being done.  As I was firmly asking her that she stay with me, and that her time with me was not at an end, I started looking at her connection with the cat group soul.

Every animal’s energy comes from their species group soul.  They do not have individual souls per se, and can’t reincarnate as that previous animal.  The connection with the group soul comes right down and into the top of the head. 

Something told me that this connection was where the problem was.  So I went up to the cat group soul and started pulling energy down towards Josie’s head.  I did see that her connection with the cat group soul had a big gap in it right above her head.  That got filled in and she got reconnected firmly.  I can only assume that the trauma from her general anesthetic and the dental work had damaged that connection and disconnected her a bit.  I will never know if she would have recovered or passed over if I had waited overnight and not intervened. 

All through this process, she started to blink her eyes and squirm a bit.  That was a good sign.  She even gave the tech some trouble when her toenails were trimmed.  The only other thing that the vet did for her was to re-hydrate her and give her a B12 injection, since he didn't know what else to do, but that was after I worked on her group soul connection. 

As of today, she is doing just fine.  I hope to have Josie with me for at least several years to come! 

2 comments:

  1. I have a cat named KILLIKA who is 15 years old.
    Thanks for this article. I like your work. Some years ago, we did a telephone session during which you precisely described what I should do. And it worked.

    ReplyDelete