December 31, 2023

Setting Your Energetic Template for 2024

 

A few days ago I had the pleasure of pre recording my annual New Years show with Angela Zabel.  This is our second year of doing this mini workshop, and I think that it turned out even better than last year's show.

During the "Setting Your Energetic Template for 2024" meditation, I guide the listener to the zone where your higher aspects bring in the template, or patterning for your highest destiny for the coming year.  You get to embody that template, pulling it into your physical body. 

All of this is designed to enable you to be the best version of yourself during the coming year.  As you have read in the previous post, 2024 will present opportunities for exponential spiritual growth.  

The audio version of the show will be played on the Edge Talk Radio station at 7 PM Central time on Tuesday January 2nd.  Tune in here.  Of course, you can re listen to the show at any time during the year, as I have found out that many people do.  The YouTube video version will be released on Wednesday the 3rd.  I will post again with that link. 

Enjoy!!!  May your 2024 be the very best ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment