May 28, 2023

May Launch

 

The past few days, I have been mulling over our human origins here on planet Earth.  In particular, I have always thought that the megalithic ancient sites that are all over the planet had been created by a more advanced race of humans that somehow were wiped out or dumbed down during the Younger Dryas event that happened over 10,000 years ago.  These may have been our genetic relatives, and my hope was to recover these advanced skills through my DNA. 

I had also been pondering the origins of our DNA.  As I track back through the eons, it feels like I get to a dead end.  In other words, the point at which our DNA originated.  So my conclusion is that, at least for us humans, our DNA was pieced together from many sources, and also tinkered with in a massive way from that point up until today.  One of our launchers, Sabrina, pointed out that by experiencing traumas and conversely healings, we are also constantly shifting our own DNA.  How true.  Seems like the human DNA is quite malleable and easily damaged. 

In light of this, and because I have recently been exposed to some information that has triggered this line of thought, I am now doubting that our ancient ancestors had the capacity on their own to build the fabulous megalithic monuments that are found all around the world.  I am also not saying that ET’s came down and did this either, although maybe they did if it was a time before the human race was created! 

My sense is that ancient humans were taught these skills, but did not originate them, and that the earthy realm is one big experimental playground.  Various ET races have been visiting here since the earth was formed 4.5 billion years ago.  In addition, scientists say that life itself is 10 billion years old, which means that life was seeded here from off planet. 

Yesterday, I walked the local labyrinth.  We have started using Tibetan brass bowls to enhance the whole experience.  It was in that altered state that I was mulling over these questions.  I realized that I had been tapping into my ancient genetic lineages hoping to find the secrets to manifestation, when in fact these lineages are not advanced enough.  This knowledge had to have come from off planet.  So now, I am looking into my soul lineages instead.  This is the part of me that sources from the Infinite, and has had experiences not only as human, but as extraterrestrial. 

So on to my launching earlier today.  My intent was to connect to one of my soul lineages that was capable of creating life.  Any kind of life!  After zooming up through many layers of vibrations, I popped out the top of our universe.  

As I floated above what looked like a small portal that was opening and closing, I noticed multiples of energy forms hovering about while waiting to enter.  I sensed that I was also the “gatekeeper” of this portal, and controlled how it opened and closed in addition to deciding who got to enter and who had to wait or was turned away. 

Much further up line, I found myself in the familiar “Source” place of the serene honey colored energy.  Off to the side, I noticed a faint squiggle of energy, like a wrinkle in the Source.  Any movement or thought that happens here creates this wrinkle.  This is the start of a creation!  There is also a saying that a baby (creation) starts as a wink in God’s eye.  I think that I was looking at those winks!

I asked myself “What would it be like to be that wrinkle and start a creation?”  Boom, I became one of those wrinkles and immediately proceeded down and through the portal and back into our universe.  I know that it was a long way back to planet earth, but I was there in an instant.  Looking down at my body, I saw that I was a race of ET that had blue skin, white hair, and a pair of thick white antennae on my head, somewhat like the photo at the top of the page.   Clearly, this was not one of my genetic ancestors, but it was a soul experience of mine.  (Years ago I remember sitting around a table in meditation with a group of ET’s who also had blue skin, white hair in a beehive style, and a large blue jewel in the middle of their foreheads!)

I could see my space ship hovering a ways away.  What I was doing was tending to some plants on the ground.  What I got was that I was part of a group that was seeding plants on many planets, and then going back years later to see how those plants were doing.  No wonder I love Mother Nature and plants in particular! 

Then, I was called back by the launching group.  Time does warp during these journeys.  All of this took only 6 minutes.  My take away from the launching and the musings of the last several days is that advanced beings that visited earth multiple times in the past and distant past are related to us by soul lineages, and that we can remember those lineages and recover the advanced gifts that we had in other lifetimes.  It may require a shift in our thinking about who we are and how we got here to be able to unlock those memories.  I now know that pursuing that through our genetic stream may lead us to a dead end.  It is time to broaden our horizons and change our way of thinking!

2 comments:

  1. I just returned from 3 weeks in cabin deep in boreal forest. It was at this cabin that I carefully followed your directions from a phone session with you maybe 10 years ago. Realized that that phone session had transformed the entire situation … for the better.
    Keep launching. Sincerely Christie White

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christie--Wonderful comment! Nice to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete