September 25, 2022

September Launch

It’s getting late, and I hope to get this posted before I go to bed!  It has been a busy and very fulfilling week.  A few days ago, I had a session with a psychic medium named Angela Zabel.  The purpose was to get in touch with my newly discovered Danish grandfather.  She did that and more!  I normally would not be into that sort of thing, but this was the only way to get more information on how my father came into this world.  If you have a need to speak with a deceased person, I highly recommend Angela's services. 

So that ties into my launch today.  There were just 3 of us and as always we had such a nice conversation catching up before we got down to business.  The intent for my launch was “show me something I need to see”.  Right away, something unusual happened.  I very rarely see or experience “people” in any form during my launchings.  Today, as I was lying down to get ready to go, I sensed a crowd of spirits around me!  That was a first. 

Then when I actually launched, this crowd of people started following along behind me.  If you can picture a comet with human beings in its tail, that’s what it looked and felt like.  In retrospect, my impression was that these spirits were my Danish ancestors that I had recently connected with through the grandfather.  Angela said that the recently discovered grandfather had orchestrated my discovering him from the other side so that the family could come together.  Interesting! 

Anyway, as I proceeded, I was traveling through pastel colored vibrational bands of energy.  The spirits were dropping away at the appropriate levels until all I had with me was a male spirit who said that he was the patriarch of the family.  I am assuming that it was my great grandfather. 

He eventually jumped ship, and then I went through a zone that had a grinding sound like a small machine would make.  Then into a vertical tunnel with ribbed sides, concentric rings like the inside of a collapsible vacuum hose.  All of this was a golden color. 

When I eventually popped out of the tip of this hose, I found myself in an area with people sitting in front of various control panels.  This large disk like platform was covered with a glass dome, so that the people around the perimeter and in front of the panels could see out in front of them while they were working. 

I was then asked “what do you need?”    As this place reminded me also of a medical clinic, I asked for some help with a bit of low back and hip discomfort.  I was laid down on a type of massage table, and saw that there were threads coming out from those body parts that were attaching me to other people.  As those people tugged on those threads, I could feel my lower torso moving back and forth. 

The people in that space then proceeded to remove those connectors so that my lower back and hips would be free from interference from others.  At that point it was time to return from my journey.

So this journey was quite different from any of my others because of all of the people involved.  This may be a onetime thing, or I may be starting a trend.  We’ll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment