September 21, 2022

Bad Feelings

As I may have mentioned, I took up Square Dancing at the beginning of this year, when the local group started up again after taking a long break for COVID.  I was looking for a regular activity that involved dancing, was fun, and got me out of the house for some socializing.  This fit the bill!

As a beginner, I would say that I am better than most of the other beginners, but my goal is not to be the best at it!  So I do not put in the effort that it would take to be great.  This past Saturday night at our annual fundraiser, and again on Monday night at our regular weekly dance, I was corrected by 2 different male participants.  One is also a beginner and knows about as much as I do, and the other was a long time dancer.  I won’t go into the nature of the corrections, just that they were on moves that I already knew, but weren’t doing to their satisfaction.

So that brought up a lot of thoughts about "was I really that bad, do I need to put in more of an effort, do these guys really not like me, are other people noticing me screwing up", etc.  Then this morning on a hike, I realized what this was.  I have written about this before, here, as far as self criticism and doubt being an artificially installed off planet program to keep us powerless.  Yes!  So what I proceeded to do about my negative feelings was to simply tell myself that “this is a program”.  This is not me! 

There is no benefit to owning something that you know is not yours to own.  One must recognize this first, and then do not engage.  After repeating “this is a program”, the negative thoughts about my square dancing performance just dissolved away.  After all, there is no such thing as a mistake.  Every action and event has a plan and a purpose. 

People do not realize how much repeated self attacking thoughts and actions damage us in so many ways. Physically, emotionally and mentally.   Perhaps this is also a part of the off planet agenda to weaken and dis empower us. 

If we own that we are divine spiritual beings having a temporary earthly experience, then we can regard ourselves in the highest way always.  Not that negative things won’t happen to us, but we can look at those events as learning opportunities, and not as tragedies. Remember, the negative events themselves are not off planet programing, but our negative reactions are!  Just acknowledge that.  Take back your power.  Love yourselves totally and completely as the divine beings that you are.  

Today is the Autumnal Equinox.  Remember to do some sort of ceremony.  Balance and equality should be emphasized.  Have a good one! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this. “This is a program.” Simple and clear. Now, I’m off to read your earlier post on the subject linked above. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy this information,
    carla. -dawn

    ReplyDelete