March 27, 2022

March Launch

Earlier today our group got together for our monthly launching.  5 people participated.  To recap the process, we rotate around the group with one person being launched, with one person serving as the shaman, and the rest holding space and tracking the launchee’s journey.  At the start of each journey, we all expand our Core Essence, thus creating a group vessel.  We are so unified in this process that the energetic shift for each journey applies to each of us at the same time. 

The intent for my launching today was to journey up to Source and to rest there a while.  I have been very busy with clients these last few weeks, and really needed to recharge.  Upon expanding my Core Essence, I could tell that there were a lot of people inside that huge bubble.  Perhaps these were all of the clients that I will be working on in the near future?  I thought that was really nice!

I then proceeded to travel upwards at a fairly rapid pace, going through many layers of colors, vibrations and sounds.  I then got to what I have been labeling as “Source”, which is a really sublime golden honey colored zone of vibration.  When I have visited there before, it was wonderful just to rest, floating in a space where there were no thoughts or emotions, and no movement whatsoever. 

This is what I had planned to do today, but that was not what happened.  I had barely gotten to the Source when a large diagonal crack started to open up in the ceiling.  A blinding pure white light started to peek through.  So of course, I went through this crack when it got big enough to accommodate me.

I found myself in a realm that was totally new to me.  The colors were shades of gold, and the beings there were also golden in color.  They were tall and wispy and were wafting around, in addition to occasionally merging and separating.  I surmised that these were the creators of our Source. 

I tried communicating, which was almost impossible.  These were not individuals at all, and I found that communication with a group consciousness was difficult.  There was no language that would suffice.  Instead, what happened was that they started working on my energy field and body.  I definitely got the impression that I was being cleared and restored to my original state as one of them, a creator being.  I could actually feel work being done to my physical body, changing it into one that was taller, thinner, and totally flexible.  Like them! 

About that time, I was called back to the group, and it took me a bit of doing to get fully back into my body.   Wow!  That was some trip!  Because I ended up in a realm that I had never visited before, at least consciously, it was and still is very hard to describe.  I may be going there again in a future launch.

Just know that for every event like this that is experienced by one, these imprints are put into the mass consciousness and are available for all to connect to.  This isn’t just happening to me.  As one evolves energetically, it benefits everyone.  As each one does their work, the whole is lifted up.  We do not evolve as a group consciousness, but one by one a bit at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment