March 27, 2016

Announcements

First of all I would like to thank those of you who listened to last night's interview with Lance White, Zany Mystic.  We had a bit of a snafu at the start of the interview, as there was a miscommunication with the control room at BBS radio, and it took about 10 minutes to sort that out.  I do not know what you all were listening to during that time, but I hope that you hung in there for the very interesting discussion on current energetic happenings.  The interview should be archived in the next day or so.  To listen, go here.

Secondly, I am a bit disappointed to announce that my trip to Turkey has been bumped back to October 15th to the 22nd because of not having enough people signed up.  The new trip is shorter and more reasonably priced and will focus mainly on Istanbul and then the area around Gobleki Tepe.  I still plan on going.  You can still check out Andrew Collins site here.  

Lastly, for those of you who were still visiting my old shamanic website, Farwalkers Destiny, it was taken down in it's original format at the end of January.  I am now in the process of reformulating it, as I don't want that domain name to go away forever.  Later today I will hopefully be putting PayPal payment buttons on both that site and Quantum Stargate to make it easier for you to pay for books, CD's, workshops and QSH sessions.

April looks to be a very busy month for me, with several trips planned, so please bear with me if my posts are not that frequent.  May will be much better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment