Yesterday I drove up into our local mountains to hike and photograph the fall colors. I think that I hit it just right, as the aspens were decked out in their full fall glory. If I had waited even a few days, a lot of the leaves would have already dropped. I find the yellows and oranges of the leaves to be not only visually stimulating, but energetically stimulating for my whole beingness as well.
On another note, lately I have been studying Samuel B Lee’s information. His expertise is in Keylontic Science, and is based mostly on the Voyagers books by Ashayana Deane. This is quite a complex course of study that involves a lot of reading, chanting, and gridwork sessions for various highly energized locations around the world. Once a month Samuel leads a breathwork session that is designed to elevate one’s frequency and help one to connect to their higher aspects. We had one today, and it was fantastic. All of his recorded sessions are available to re-listen to later, and I intend to go back and do some of his previous breathwork sessions when I have a chance.
So here is the link to his podcast explaining his most important “prayer”. It is called the Source River Frequencies Prayer of Eternal Sanctification and Elemental Command Invocation. That is quite a mouthful. This transmission takes 9 minutes to complete, so it is quite long. On his list of podcasts it is number E129. You can go to SamuelBLeeMD.com to see more of his information and also the whole list of podcasts.
So to tie this into my leaf peeping trip yesterday, part of the Source River Prayer involves invoking the 5 elements; air, water, fire, earth, and ether. Take a look at one of my photos from yesterday. This is at Duck Creek Lake. Clearly you can see the air and water elements. The earth element is there at the shore of the lake. For me, the beautiful colors of the aspens represent the fire element, and of course, the element of ether is all around us and permeates everything.
Take some time ideally every day to get out in nature. Be still and look and listen. There are messages to be had and energy to take in.
No comments:
Post a Comment