June 18, 2022

Bigfoot

This past week, I worked on a client with a very interesting entity issue. When I start a Quantum Sphere Healing session, I settle into my meditation chair and choose a sound track that puts my brain waves into Gamma, which is about 40 beats per second.  At the same time I look back at the doorway that I have just come through to see if any “beings” are standing there.   These could be extraterrestrials, earthbound spirits or anything else.   Whatever I see there is bound to show up to be removed in the healing session. 

On this day, I was surprised to see a very tall and hairy biped with claws and teeth bared.  That was a first for me!  This being reminded me of Chewbacca from Star Wars.   

If whatever shows up in my doorway is from an ET race, then there would be an associated electrical implant in the head of my client.   We all have ET DNA, in other words, inherited from either mom or dad or both.  If a person has a particularly strong genetic heritage, an implant is how it would show up.  By successfully dissolving that implant, the lineage would be cleared, and the being in the doorway would then disappear. 

Sure enough, that is what happened for my client.  An energetic implant showed up near the top of his cranium, and when removed, the hairy being in the doorway disappeared.  That also tells me that the being was part of an extraterrestrial race, and that my client had inherited that kind of DNA. 

So how does this relate to Bigfoot?  If we back up to ET’s, years ago I heard an interview featuring Richard Alan Miller.   He really freaked out the interviewer when he said in relation to UFO sightings, “If you see them, they see you”.    You can have a group of people standing together witnessing a UFO phenomenon, and only some of the people will actually see the craft.  Those would be the people who resonate with the vibration of the particular ET’s, and who have that genetic stream.   In all of the years that I have been doing ceremony outdoors, I have never seen a UFO.  That is probably a good thing! 

When I gave the report to my client after doing the healing work, he revealed that he and his father had an encounter with a Bigfoot, and saw that being clearly.  There must have been a resonance there. 

Can we also assume that the Bigfoot is an ET race?  Because of their ability to pop in and out of space time, I would say that they are at least inter dimensional.  If my client had an electrical implant related to Bigfoot, that also means that at some time in the distant past, there was some sort of genetic combining at play.  How that would happen, I have no clue!  How about a bumper sticker on his car that says “Mama was a Bigfoot”.  Ha! 

4 comments:

  1. What an interesting story. I am curious how the healing session dynamic played out for the client, after the session. In other words, what was the impact or what changed for them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't know that unless the client gets in touch for another session.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi carla hello to the person who asked the question how did it play out for the client aftAwards . Hello i am the client 😁 its been great after the session .I found and still finding i am a lot stronger mentally when it comes to dealing with any of the same patterns that come to creep in at times that were there previous to the session . Directly after the session i felt a sence of relief like a blank page was in My head .this gave me the power in the days seeks months to come to put in place some tools Carla gave after the session and plus trust in My own thoughts and feelings .all that has now come to today where gest there aw still some challenges but i am a lot stronger and awear when they come and also a lot mlre understanding and stronger to help with my children when i notice if these types of challenges are bugging them . Hope all that made sence .thank you Carla keep doing what yo are doing its something differnt and special 👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for that wonderful feedback!

    ReplyDelete