May 16, 2022

Super Flower Blood Moon Eclipse

 

Last night, on the eve of the latest lunar eclipse, it started out cloudy.  I had almost given up hope that I would be able to see and photograph the event.  Happily, as so often happens, the skies cleared during the totality, and I was able to get some shots.  Here is the darkest phase of the eclipse. 

I was photographing from my back yard.  As the moon rose above my neighbor’s house, I took this photo which includes the top of her satellite dish! 

I do regard the moon as an artificial satellite that was brought here many eons ago.  It is also probably hollow.  What goes on inside is anyone's guess.  One theory is that negative energy is constantly being sent to our planet from there.  There are also structures on the "dark" side of the moon.  Just the fact that only one side of the moon is always facing earth is quite suspicious!  And quite unnatural.

If you have not yet seen the movie "Moonfall", it is worth a look. 

If it were not for our moon, however, life on earth would probably cease, or be something quite different altogether.  Also, our moon is definitely not a maternal goddess archetype as a lot of people believe.  That belief system relates to the control of women and women's cycles. Where that came from, I do not know.  It feels very off planet to me! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Carla, I’m genuinely interested. What evidence do you base these theories on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of the information comes from George Kavassilas. The rest you can search for in this blog, or search on the internet. Keep in mind that our female archetype is Mother Earth, not the moon! That is the way it has always been with shamanic traditions.

      Delete
  2. I was thinking of joining a dvd online program and I just checked and Moonfall was already on my list! I had a quite unusual experience meditating in a medicine wheel during a full moon several years ago. After that, coupled with what I should have already known, I am very careful to not associate with the moon any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! It pays to go with your intuition.

    ReplyDelete