January 30, 2022

January Launch

This morning our group got together for our monthly launching.  We actually had our last one the first Sunday of January, but I took a break from posting about that one. 

As always, each launchee needs to have an intent that they express silently to themselves as they are launched.  This is needed to take you to where you want to go to see or experience what it is that you need to see.  Since I have been reading the book that I recommended in the last post, “Supercharged Self Healing”, I decided to visit the realm of the templates during my journey.  A template is defined as structured higher consciousness, and is where all manifestation into the lower dimensions starts.  I have also been playing around with using this connection to the templates in my remote viewing practice. 

As I was launched and started my journey upwards, I detected other streams of energy passing me that were heading downwards, ostensibly heading towards an earthly incarnation.  I assumed that I would end up in the center of the Milky Way Galaxy, as this is where the seed of information for the spirit’s journey through the dimensions below are planted.  But no.  I passed right through that zone, and found myself actually popping out of our universe. 

It felt like I was getting very close to what we would call “Source” at that point.  Suddenly, I was looking at a vast sea of very tine cubes, much like an infinite number of dice. (See above) I assumed that these cubes represented the templates, both in and of themselves, or combined with others.  As a side note, we always compare notes after each launch, and the others saw the cubes either as flakes, confetti, or as the multitude of balls in a kid’s playhouse.  It actually felt like I was swimming or floating around just like a child would be. 

After a while of that, I floated above the sea of templates, as I naturally assumed that there must be a consciousness directing the formations of these structures.  There was nothing there except for a sensing of that consciousness.  To quote R J Spina, “the order of creation (from above to below) is desire, intention, thought, emotion, action, and then behavior”.  I am assuming that the zone above the sea of templates is in the desire realm.  That combined with intention would start the eventual manifestation of what is being desired. 

It seems that I have been ending up in other areas that create and direct manifestation in prior launches.  They may all be the same place, and only my consciousness that day is causing them to appear different from each other.  So with intent, I can visit this place regularly.  With the remote viewing that I am now doing, I am working with connecting my template to the template of the target so that I can accurately describe it.  It is a work in progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment