January 26, 2022

Another Recommendation

As I mentioned in a previous post, I very rarely make recommendations for teachings, books, products, etc.  The last one I made was for the Osho Zen Tarot, which I use every day, drawing one card first thing in the morning.  My recommendation today is for a book by R J Spina entitled “Supercharged Self Healing: A Revolutionary Guide to Access High-Frequency States of Consciousness That Rejuvenate and Repair” Above is the cover. 

This book really blew me away.  It is so meaty that I had to stop often after reading every few pages just to digest the information.  R J healed himself using spiritual/energetic methods from some very serious health issues, including being paralyzed from the chest down.  You can look him up on the internet, and watch his YouTube’s for more information. 

I am not going to summarize the whole book, but occasionally write about how I have used some of his methods for myself.   I am always interested in finding out about different methods of healing to use with my clients, but in this case, I was mostly interested in his spiritual approach to life and how he healed himself.    His story is truly fascinating! 

One of his premises is that all dis-ease starts in the mental body as a distortion of thought.  That distortion then starts spinning out of control, and drops down in density through the emotional body and then into the physical.  The resulting imbalance in the body leads to a diseased state.

He recommends that when an unwanted thought pops up, you simply put it in a bubble of energy, and send it off far away.  This is very delicate work, as thoughts float in and out of our mind all of the time, and one must be paying attention.  By clearing the unwanted thought forms, this prevents them from spinning out of control and then dropping down in vibration to activate an unwanted emotional state. 

I have used this technique successfully to work with food cravings.  Also, if I have a negative thought or emotional reaction about another person, I send it packing right away. 

This morning, I recommended this technique to my client.  She has a bit of social and performance anxiety, which results in her perception that she has not done a good job with a presentation, or has said something inappropriate during a conversation with another person.  The thought comes first, and she grabs a hold of it and starts to work it, causing it to spin out of control.  Then comes the emotional reaction, the anxiety, and finally some physical symptoms which are body rigidity and sweats.  In addition to all of this, she then attacks herself with all sorts of judgemental and self critical attitudes.

I recommended the thought bubble technique to her, with the emphasis being on not letting the original thought take over and spin things out of control.  The key is to be observant of the self and take action immediately when an unwanted thought pops up.  She will be working some new energetic muscles here, but I have every confidence that she will gradually be successful.

Learning to keep the mind still is also part of this process.  That way, when thoughts do manifest, it is easier to notice them.

So there you have it.  There are other processes that I have gleaned from the book, too.  I encourage you to look into it, and take what fits and is useful to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment