April 25, 2021

April Launch

A few hours ago, our on line group gathered for our monthly launching.  There were 4 of us, including myself.  We still plan on having our May launch, which will be during Memorial Day weekend. 

We started out with a lively discussion on the issues with the COVID 19 vaccine.  In particular, we talked about how to handle things energetically if one chooses to or is required to get it.  First of all, make sure that you are grounded and with your core essence fully expanded before you get the injection.  You can also project yourself to the actual chemical to neutralize it so that you are merely getting an injection of saline.  That is what one of our launchers did, as she was pressured to get it for her job.  Keep yourself expanded during the actual procedure.  Afterwards, you can also push the energy of that chemical out of your body by expanding your core essence and raising your vibration as high as it will go.  If you think that you have been exposed to the virus, and that your immunity is not that good, you can use the above method to push the patterning of the virus out of your body, too.  

I was required to get a yellow fever vaccine before my trip to Bolivia in 2015.  Here is the link to how I handled that event. 

The thing to remember is that we are totally in charge of us.  We are totally in charge of what happens to us, and how we react.  This is one aspect of our lives here that we really need to acknowledge if we are intent on having this be our last incarnation in the 4 D arena!

So on to the launching.  After each person is launched, that person gives a report, and the rest of us add anything else that we experienced while tracking that person.  This time, I was launched last, and my intent was to gather information regarding some difficulties with interpersonal interactions with others. 

Keep in mind that each launchee gets visuals, body sensations, emotions, etc, during their journey, and they interpret this information in their own way.  I always get mainly visuals.  Today, it took a bit of effort on my part to really get going, too.  Once I was on my way, I looked behind me and noticed that I was dragging many people behind me as I flew upwards.  They were attached to me via very thin thread like strings.  The strings quickly dissolved, and as I moved upwards, the people fell behind.

Then, I found myself in a realm where there were many others positioned side by side to me.  We were all on the same level, and their energy fields were multicolored in various ways.  Cool!  That felt very nice. 

Finally, I found myself soaking in a pool of somewhat thick dark grey liquid.  It was dark outside, and there was a glowing orb in the sky.  The pool was composed of individuals that were merging into and separating from each other, including me.  This is where I spent most of my time during my journey before being called back.  It was quite a unique feeling to be merging with others, and to have parts of them merging with me.  It was actually quite pleasant. 

So getting back to my original intent, I realized that I can relate to other individuals on several different levels.  There is the arena where we are all separate from one another, and act and react to others from that viewpoint.  I also saw that there is the “me” that wants to drag others along on my path.  That definitely does not serve me!

Then there is a level where we are all separate but equal at the same time.  That felt good.  And finally, there is the me/us that is one being, merging and separating with the flow.  I realized that by honoring the “others” as parts of me, every interaction will be productive and harmonious.  That is a great way to relate to the world. 

2 comments:

  1. And that’s exactly what I have been thinking if we have to get it. My daughter is a nurse and that’s what I intended for her shots as well. Didn’t think about being expanded but will include that if I have to get it. I am glad that I am not the only one thinking this way. It has felt like I was. We have to go beyond the physical - we are so incredibly powerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, Martine! I think that many people feel this way, but we spiritually minded ones are keeping our opinions to ourselves nowadays.

    ReplyDelete