October 23, 2020

Flinging Houcha

Yesterday, I received a nasty and attacking e-mail from a former client.  The last time I had any contact with this client was 6 years ago!  The first time I worked with her, the session went well, and she reported a good result.  The second time was totally different.  She didn’t look good, was pretty scattered, and couldn’t come up with an issue for the session.  After 20 minutes of back and forth, l told her that we couldn’t proceed, and I refunded her session fee.  It turns out that she had done some drugs a few days before, was coming down and was in no shape to do the work.  Now, 6 years later, she decided to vent some grievances and dump them on me.  This came in the form of what the Peruvian shamans call “houcha”, which is negative heavy energy. 

In all of my years of healing work, I can think of only 2 other clients who came after me after their sessions, so this kind of happening is extremely rare. It is not my pattern.  On the contrary, I have worked with many clients who are invaded by other people’s dark energy frequently. The reasons for this are many, and are not within the scope of this particular post. 

So what is to be done about this situation?  First of all, I always energetically disconnect from each client after a session, but that does not mean that the client has disconnected from me.  In this case, she claims that she came upon some notes of our session, got all worked up, and decided to send all of that malcontent onto me.  I suspect that something else has been going on in her life to make her so angry. 

What I did was this.  I verbally cleared all karma, contacts and agreements with her several times.  Then I scanned my energy field for any heavy energy that the client sent my way, and found some floating around in the far reaches away from my body.  Then, with my hands, I gathered it up and compressed it into a tight ball.  The next step was to fling the ball of houcha back to the former client as hard as I could.  Basically, “return to sender”.  This is a process that you can use if you feel that you have been dumped on by someone else.  Then, do some inner work to determine why you are available to have this happen. I give this homework routinely to clients who are subject to taking on other people’s garbage.  The other person, on a subconscious level, learns that it is not OK to do this to another person. 

If I had an ongoing issue with this type of behavior from other people, I would assume that I had more of a problem, and would deal with it on a deeper level.  Certainly, people in occupations such as energy healers, massage therapists, medical personnel and anyone who comes into contact with other people’s energy fields should diligently close the door to their sessions as soon as they are finished.  Disconnect from the client cleanly and clearly.  This does not mean that the other person may not attach to you in return, for whatever reason, as in the case that I am describing. The goal is always to have a clean, clear, and independent energy field at all times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment