December 26, 2019

Saturday Night's Interview with Lance White, the Zany Mystic


Here we are closing in on the end of 2019 and preparing for entering into a New Year and a new decade!  I am pleased once again to be interviewed by Lance White, the Zany Mystic, on his radio show, A Fireside Chat.  The broadcast will be on Saturday December 28th at 10 PM Eastern Time, and 7 PM Pacific Time.  To listen live, kindly use this link http://www.afiresidechat.com .  If you are not available at that time, the show will be archived for later listening.

There will be several topics for this show.  First of all, I’d like to talk about my recent and fairly rapid relocation to Cedar City, Utah, and how that came about.  Then, we will segue into a discussion of 2020 and perhaps what to expect next year.  I have to say that I do not like giving predictions, but will tune into some trends that I will share.  My focus is always on the empowerment of the individual, and how you can ride the waves of change that may come your way. 

I hope your holidays are going well.  Please join Lance and me on Saturday night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment