September 6, 2019

Recap of the Dark Side of Reiki

One of my most widely read posts is the one entitled “The Dark Side of Reiki”.  I wrote that on September 1, 2013,  and I still get e-mails about it even today.  I thought it appropriate to write a short follow up to that post.  Before you continue reading this post, please review the original post here. 

Potential clients who have written to me to see if I can remove their Reiki entity and dissolve the associated attunement symbols think that it is a quick and easy process.  There is more to it than that.

First of all, not everyone who receives Reiki training and the connection to the entity experiences negative side effects.  If that were the case, Reiki would have ceased to exist a long time ago.  I’ve thought about this at length, and am convinced that those who report a negative experience have had some preexisting patterns activated by the “dark side” of the Reiki.  These could be related to physical symptoms such as fatigue or sleeplessness, psychological issues such as anxiety or depression, and even a spiritual malaise.  Also, just having a Reiki treatment does not mean that you have picked up the associated entity!

In my case, I knew immediately that something was off after doing my Reiki I and II training.  A short time after that, I studied with a healership teacher who clued me into the fact that I had picked up the associated entity.  After that, I proceeded to remove it on my own.  It took a lot of physical effort and motivation. I was then rechecked and was found to be clear. 

For the rest of you, it is your choice whether you would like to have the entity removed.  For whatever reason, the entity makes its appearance at the very end of a Quantum Sphere Healing session.  Because of that, you as the client will have to have a regular session with me.  There are no short cuts to this.  The attunement symbols, which show up as tattoos on the energy field, are dissolved at that time as well.   Having a full QSH session will also give you the opportunity to clear the dysfunctional patterns that were triggered by the connection with the entity.  I hope this clarifies the issue for those of you who have contacted me about this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment