December 19, 2018

Winter Solstice

Here in the states we are rapidly coming up on the Winter Solstice, which will occur on the afternoon of December 21st.  As I write about each year at this time, this is my very favorite “organic” holiday, as it represents the true start of the New Year, when the amount of daylight each day starts to increase. 

I will be having a group here for a pot luck dinner and shamanic fire ceremony to mark the occasion.  We will not only be letting go of current issues into the fire, and then bringing in positive outcomes, but also creating special medicine bundles that will also go into the fire, to set our energetic template for the coming year.   

Take this opportunity in some fashion to let go of the old and bring in the new.  This can be either with a group of friends, or during a sacred ceremony in your own home.  Compost or combust what no longer serves you, and plant new seeds that will grow with the lengthening days.  We also have the calendar New Year at the end of the month, and I will be presenting my New Year’s workshop, “Setting Your Energetic Template for 2019” through Rise Multiversity on January 5th.  Happy Winter Solstice to all of you!    

5 comments:

  1. Please carla email me. This is extremely important and our reincarnated future selves depend on us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Josh wittu email is thirdeyefocus2006@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Winter Solstice, Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Winter Solstice, My Dear Carla!

    ( ˘ ³˘)♥

    ReplyDelete