June 11, 2017

Genetic Distortions

Today is Sunday, and the energy has been a bit weird all day.  It is now approaching evening, and it still feels strange!  We had a launching today.  I have been up since 4:30 AM or so, partly because of the cats making a ruckus, but mainly because the theme for my launching showed up spontaneously and kept me awake.  That is pretty rare, especially since it has been several months now since I have had a really defined theme to investigate during a launch. 

What I was shown in the early morning hours was how our DNA is being degraded.  The DNA helix that I saw was covered in a sooty material, in addition to having what looked like tiny black bugs attached to it.  It has become pretty obvious that our standard of living on average has been gradually getting worse in all ways related to our health, finances, stress levels, psychological conditions, nutritional issues, toxicity of our environment, and on and on.  The average life span in many developed parts of the world has probably hit its peak, and future generations will not live as long as we do.  There are many factors at cause for this, but today, my task was to investigate the genetic tie in.

After I was sent out on my journey, I immediately encountered a council of about 7 individuals.  I just assumed that I was led to the right place, and didn’t question who they were.  I asked my question about what was happening to our DNA.  The group parted, and this is what I was shown.

In front of me was a black hole that was spewing small black particles.  On closer inspection, those particles turned out to have the form of tiny bugs that would then attach to the DNA strands.  They were parasites that then proceeded to damage the DNA. 

Being curious as to their origin, I proceeded to enter the black hole.  I found myself in another universe whose goal was to take over or subsume ours into a hive mind.  Maybe I have been watching too many old Star Trek TV shows, but this reminded me of the Borg and their mission to absorb any race that they encountered.  Those who were absorbed had a variety of artificial implants installed in their bodies, and in particular, their heads.  Was it possible that I had entered the universe of the synthetic matrix or the AI? 

In addition to all of this, it really felt like these transmissions were coming to us via a “subspace” pathway, or in other words, through the spaces between dimensional bandwidths.  Thus, they would be very difficult to detect with the conscious mind.  We are talking here about electromagnetic energy, cell tower transmissions, WiFi and the like.  We know that these kinds of energies are harmful to us, and now we see that our DNA may be being damaged when we are exposed to them. 

I then exited this other reality and went back to the council.  “What can be done about this?” All is not lost!  The advice I was given was that if one works diligently to clear their issues and keep their vibration high, as soon as these parasitic “bugs” enter their energy field, they will get coated with their own higher vibrational energy.  Then, the bugs will simply bounce off of the DNA without being able to attach.  I saw this visually as if these bugs turned into M & M’s, with the hard coating preventing them from sticking.  As a side note, what will raise your vibration the fastest is the energy of JOY!!!  It doesn’t need to be too complicated.  Just embody joy each day and radiate that energy out to the world. 

As long as I was there in front of this council and hadn’t been called back from my journey just yet, I had another question for them.  I won’t go into the hybrid agenda here, but I was curious about those humans who were chosen to donate either eggs or sperm.  Isn’t the DNA from these individuals also degraded?  So the answer I got was that the hybrid program is being implemented by several ET races having nothing to do with the agenda of the AI.  It is strictly a way that those races can continue to exist in some form and avoid extinction. 

The interesting information here is that those who have had their reproductive DNA harvested are somehow immune to the attack by the organisms that have been creating the genetic distortions.  Their DNA is somewhat pristine.  This has nothing to do with their level of spiritual vibration or evolution.  We are talking about ordinary people here that may have no spiritual orientation. 

You might want to read this information a few times because it is a lot to take in.  I don’t think that I have fully integrated it myself.  Perhaps that has lent itself to the weirdness of the day.   I hope to get a good night’s sleep tonight and wake up in a different frame of mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment