December 14, 2013

Galactic History


I am off to the Ute Tribal Park today for my friend Virginia Wolf’s Winter Sun Calendar Tour.  We will be looking at the rock art that was created by the Ancestral Puebloans to mark the winter solstice and the shortest day of the year. 

In the mean time, I have been listening to some very interesting information on YouTube by Andrew Bartzis, galactic historian.  He is able to read the Akashic records of our galaxy, and what he presents is complicated and fascinating at the same time.  At this point, I have not listened to it all and do not pretend to understand a lot of it, but much of it makes sense to me. 

You can access his web site at www.GalacticHistorian.com or search on YouTube for his many videos.  I have been listening to the ones that he did with Lance White which are 20 interviews combined into 4 segments. 

One thing that I have taken away from listening to Andrew’s information is that there have not been any graduations/ascensions from the earth arena for over 400,000 years, and that we are finally getting ready to graduate.  This is a necessity since we are holding up many other star nations from proceeding with their own graduations.  We are the first in a line-up of dominoes and apparently getting ready to tip over.  What a wild ride that will be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment