September 24, 2014

The Start of Something Big


Every once in a while as guided, I do some tuning into our Earth Mother, Sophia, or Pachamama to see where she is in regards to hers and our graduation from the 4th dimensional earth arena.  Since the ill wind that I wrote about in the previous post has mostly subsided, I was drawn to do a check-in today. 

I do receive information from her on an ongoing basis, but to really tune in, this is what I do.  All of you can do this, too.  I sit in a quiet place, either in my house or out in nature.  I then expand my core essence as dynamically as can.  This raises my vibrational field to be a match for the 5th dimensional energy field at the center of our planet.  This also serves to unite me with what one would call the Higher Self of the Earth Mother.  Since we are the microcosm of her macrocosm, we are pretty much the same at that level of vibration. See my post on advanced grounding for more information on this technique.

Once I am linked up in this way, I take a moment to feel into what this feels like.  Words such as joy, bliss or a sense of coming home do not do it justice.  It can also be likened to how it feels to be back in a womb-like space that is totally supportive and life affirming.  For those who are having trouble with maintaining your grounding, this is also what it should feel like once you are fully connected to the earth core.  I hear from many people that they consider themselves to be grounded simply by going out in nature, sitting on the ground and enjoying their surroundings.  Not that that isn’t a pleasant and helpful way to experience your connection to the nature kingdoms that surround you, but it does not mean that you are intimately connected to the Heart of the Mother. 

So today, I did get that strong hit to sit down and connect sit her.  For the past several years I have gotten an image of her being very pregnant with energy.  It has also been my sense that the way she will birth this incubating energy will be out through her “navel” and not through the kind of birth canal that the human body uses.  The escalating number of volcanic eruptions and earthquakes that we have been experiencing for a number of years now is a symptom of the impending birth of this new energy.  They are pre-birth labor pains, so to speak! 

Today, there was a new twist of these events.  For the first time, I saw a thin stream of glowing golden energy coming out of her navel area and shooting off into space.  Wow!!  What does this mean?  I asked, and intuitively I knew that this was the first sign that ours and her graduation process has started.  Symbolically, a very tiny hole in the dyke has appeared.  Also, when a very tiny hole is created under great pressure, the stream coming out goes very far and with high velocity.  It feels like this first stream is an announcement of sorts to the others who are waiting for this process to begin here on earth. 

A reader left a comment on my previous post saying that the earth was dying.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  If you connect with her core, you will see and feel that she is alive and well.  Her spirit is eternal just as ours is.  But just as we will eventually drop our physical form at our moment of transition, she may have to do that, too.    As you know from friends or loved ones who have died, someone can pass with one last gentle breath, or fight a losing battle with a disease that has ravaged the body.  Our planet will be no different. 

Several years ago at a workshop at the Monroe Institute, we were guided to go to the earth core and receive messages and information.  The one aha that I got was that our Earth Mother is the 5th being to embody this planet.  In other words, she is a walk in!  My sense is that she walked in around 65 million years ago when a planetary cataclysm caused the end of the dinosaur age.  She came in to foster the evolution of the mammal kingdoms here.  So when she graduates and moves on taking some of us with her, another soul will step in and continue to take the earth to its next stage of evolution.   

What is the time frame for all of this?  That is so hard to determine in our system of linear time because what I am describing here is outside of time and space.  In a broader sense, the future has already happened, so the graduation is a fait accompli.  Those who carry the Seed of the Mother will undoubtedly be the first ones to transition, but how this will look in our 3D world remains to be seen.  There have also been several people who say that the ET's are here from the future to try to prevent the destruction of our planet.  I say that perhaps this “destruction” would mark the transition time when the soul of our Pachamama leaves and another soul comes in. 

In the mean time, what is to be done about the soiling of our nest that has gotten out of control in many areas?  This change may not easily come about by proselytizing or espousing causes.  I guarantee that change will come about once people start to establish their own intimate connection with the Heart of the Earth Mother.  The change can come about organically and not through the projection of one’s personal issues onto the current earth situation. 



No comments:

Post a Comment