April 30, 2023

April Launch

Earlier today, our online launching group met for our monthly activity.  All of the journeys today were quite mellow and lovely.  That was the space that we all were in.  Very nice.

I always encourage the launchers to have an intent for their journey.  Otherwise, I feel that the results may not be as fruitful.  If nothing comes to mind, one can use “show me something that I need to see” or “take me somewhere I need to go”.   Today I chose “teach me something I need to know”.  That was a new one for me. 

Thus the theme for my launch turned out to involve where to find knowledge.  When I started my journey, what I saw in the first zone or bandwidth I went through upon going upwards looked like I was surrounded on all sides with the spines of books oriented towards me.  These books were all gold.  Akashic records perhaps?           

The next zone was filled with letters, numbers, and symbols floating in the air.  From there I encountered an ancient Chinese man who was opening small square drawers in an equally old wooden cabinet.  Each drawer contained gold discs or leaf shapes that floated upwards when that drawer was opened.  I did not linger there to find out what that was all about!

The next zone was full of multitudes of minute golden particles floating around me.  Offhand I would say that this was a causal plane, and perhaps where the templates of perfection for the human race are located.  Or where a template can be created via intent for anything! 

Then, up ahead of me, there was a massive explosion of white light.  I entered that explosion, and upon coming out the other side, found myself in an area where my best description was that I was not separate from the totality of knowledge.  I was the knowledge! There was no separation. 

So I would say that I went from a lower zone where knowledge was found in all of those golden books, and that I had to search for it, to an area where I was the knowledge itself, and to everything in between.  In addition, at that end point, there was no asking of questions or searching for answers. Remember that it is the mind that is constantly asking “why”.  The core beingness has no need for that kind of activity. 

As one evolves I would imagine that the questions about life, etc, become few and far between, until there are no more questions.  What a peaceful and sublime way to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment