February 26, 2023

February Launch Part 1

There have been a few occasions at the start of recent launches when as I was settling in to be launched, I would perceive a group of energy beings around me.  Sometimes they would follow me during the start of my journey, sometimes not.  Yesterday, as I walked the local labyrinth, I got several glimpses of those same beings.  Years ago, after a foot surgery, I saw the same thing as I was still dopey from the IV sedation. 

My intent for the launching today was to find out who these beings were and what their connection to me was.  The launching today was not what I would call a high energy affair, and instead more of an investigative journey.  This is what I found out.

These beings are from the star Sirius, and are what they called my “support team”.  We all belong to some sort of council there.  BTW—this is not the first time that I have been aware that I am on a council.  I am currently the only being of that group that is in a physical body on earth.  The rest of them are to support me in my mission of “completion”.  I suspect that they have always been there.  Why I am becoming more aware of them now, I do not know.  Apparently it is very important that I complete with this earthly experience now so that we all can move on. 

After my final passing, we would then go back to Sirius for a bit, and then, as a group, move on to the star Vega.  As I followed that journey, it looked like we all would kind of deconstruct as the humans that we know ourselves to be, and take on a very basic energy form and group consciousness.  Upon arriving at Vega, our job would be to create a whole new kind of vessel for human consciousness to live inside of in the Milky Way Galaxy. 

Why would this be necessary?  I got the sense that something would happen galaxy wide where the humanoid form (that lives in many planetary systems) would no longer be viable.  Consciousness would need a new home, and that would be part of the mission of my council. 

All of this is a bit odd, and there is no way of verifying this information.  What would the time frame be?  Who knows?  I will however be paying more attention to when these beings show up.  Clearly, I need to be in an altered state of consciousness for that to happen.  Maybe I can get more information from them the next time I see them. 

Here is a story about how I encountered my connection to Sirius in the Great Pyramid.  Long story short.  It was 2009, and this was my second trip to Egypt.  I was with a very small group and we were doing ceremony in the King’s Chamber.  One by one, we took turns lying in the sarcophagus for a set amount of time.  I was the last one in line, and as I slid along the wall to take my turn, I could see a globe of light where the opposite wall met the ceiling.  It was keeping pace with me.  When I got into the sarcophagus, I could tell that I was being lifted out of my body, out through the top of my head, and traveling through a series of doors or gateways.  The globe was the opening to Sirius.  I somehow knew that I was being taken there.  I do not remember much about what happened, but when I got out of the sarcophagus, the woman who was monitoring all of us told me that I was the only one in the group who positioned myself properly so that my head was to the north.  I had apparently remembered that from an ancient past life when I was also actually there.  Interesting that she perceived the doorways coming down into my head, while I perceived myself going up and through the doorways. 

My next post will be a very interesting one also from today’s launch.  I normally do not write about someone else’s journey, but this will be the exception.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment