November 8, 2022

November 8 Lunar Eclipse

Early this morning, our planet experienced yet another fabulous total lunar eclipse.  This was the Beaver Blood Moon Eclipse. When I tune into something like this, I do not reference astrology at all.  Instead, I muse about the strange behavior of our moon, with the same side facing the earth all of the time, and the possibility of human and alien bases on and beneath its surface.  There is also a certain creepiness factor, second only to the full moon.

Last night before going to bed, I set my alarm for 3 AM.  Our weather at that time was very windy with gusts up to 30 MPH, 46 degrees, and clouds racing by with rain starting to come in.  So I set up my camera, and popped in and out of the house to take my photos.  By 4 AM, I'd had it.  Because of the weather, I did not get as many photos as I usually get.  Here are the good ones. 




2 comments: