December 30, 2020

The New Year of 2021

 

Our next big milestone is the start of the New Year of 2021. First of all, 2021 adds up to the number 5, which is the world number.  Five is quite a restless number, and is all about freedom, adventure, fun and lots of change.  We could all use some of that right now!  There is also a heavy dose of drama that goes along with a 5.  The world number is not necessarily the same as your personal year number.  To find out what that is, I recommend that you read up on it in “Glynis Has Your Number” by Glynis McCants.  Lots of very useful information is in that book.  One bit that I have found very helpful is how you can change the vibration of your home address if it does not harmonize with your life path number.

For several years, I did a New Years workshop for Rise Multiversity called “Setting Your Energetic Template for (insert the year)”.  The last one was for 2019, and can be purchased here. When you get there, please scroll down the page.   The format was the same for all of those workshops.  If you would like to go through those exercises, I highly recommend getting the mp3.  You can use it every year and just insert the current New Year.  I also did a radio interview with Lance White a year ago in which we talked about what 2020 held in store for everyone.  Lance is currently on hiatus, but you can to www.afiresidechat.com for the December 28th show in the archives to listen to last year’s show.

Since the above options are not available to me this year, this post will contain my impressions of what 2021 will bring.  Let me say this.  I am not a fan of predictions that give details and dates, as those are often wrong.  What I do is read the energy flows and give impressions as to what they may mean.  I have to emphasize that each of you are totally in charge of your own destiny, and that each person’s path is individual to them.  Take 2020 as an example.  So many different experiences were to be had this year, depending on one’s state of health, physical location, financial status, etc.  And for the spiritually evolving humans among you, I do hope that you did not get your COVID information from the mainstream press!  What a mess. 

So upon tracking this upcoming year, these are my impressions.  The first thing I saw when tuning in was a straight flat line that takes a rapid and sudden 45° angle upwards about mid year.  So 2021 will start out slow and steady, and not too exciting.  We will be in a holding pattern of sorts, and almost in a state of hibernation.  This will be a time to do an assessment of your life.  A time to go within and determine who you really are in this world, and to get a firm grasp of your identity.  Independent of the status quo, what do you really stand for?  What are your priorities in life, material or spiritual?  This first part of the year will be a preparation for what is to come.

When I tuned into the spot on the timeline where the rapid upwards turn is taken, I saw a glowing orange-yellow flaming ball.  What that is, I do not know, but whatever that is will propel humanity on a different path.  Here is where all of your preparation will come into play.  There will be yet another splitting of the worlds between the self realized and evolving humans vs. the “sheeple”.  Which side do you want to be on? 

This will also be a time to let your light shine, get out there, and serve as an example for the rest.  By doing your preparation work in the first part of the year, you will be ready to reset and recreate your life, and ride on this upwards current of energy.  I also got an inkling of a new leader coming forth who will be an example of all that I have written here. 

All of this could change as the future moves along, so only take what resonates with you.  I am describing more of a global situation, and what happens to you may be quite different.  Always focus on your own guidance and intuition first and foremost.  Assess with a critical eye, and use your discernment skills at all times.  Happy New Year everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy to read this and to a large extent this confirms what I somehow feel is going to happen in 2021... That 2021 has a lot of potential for positive change and transformation, both on a global level as well as for my personal life.

    A few month ago, I already started to work on certain specific preparations for certain positive changes I would like to have in my life. Lately I was getting stressed because my preparations didn't move along as fast as I would like it, I wanted them to be finished already before 2021 and right now they aren't finished yet and are still a work in progress. But now reading this post helps me to feel more relaxed about my preparations, since you said that the first part of the year is still preparation for what will come later and that it isn't until about mid 2021 that there's potential for positive evolution. I now realize I should just take my time with my preparations and quit getting stressed about them if they don't move along as fast as I would like.

    Thanks so much for your lovely, encouraging post and the very best for you in 2021, Happy New Year as well!

    ReplyDelete