September 17, 2018

Is Your Brain Running a Mind Control Program?

This past week I have been chewing on an issue that culminated in Sunday’s launching.  Earlier in the week, I started paying attention to certain scenarios from the distant past that would appear every once in a while and keep repeating and looping through the thought processes of my brain.   These scenarios always involved guilt, regret, and embarrassment.  Try as I might, I could not access the actual emotions of the original events.  I was just left with a repeating scene in my mind with nothing concrete to actually heal.  Something told me that there was more here than the usual topic for a healing session. 

Then it hit me.  This was a mind programming pattern!  Somehow, there was a pattern put in place, how I didn’t yet know, that would keep the mind occupied with a random issue that was designed to make the recipient feel bad about themselves.  Normally, once the energy of a distressing emotion is drained off, the issue is complete.  It is like it never existed.  Not so with this mind programming, which seemed to be designed to occupy the thoughts as a distraction. 

During last weekend’s workshop on the death process, a question was raised about the life review that so many near death experiencers described going through before they are turned back and have to enter their bodies once again.  I believe that this is yet another sham and a matter of programming to make the deceased think that they have to come back to yet another lifetime to make amends and attempt to do it right the next time around.  In reality, everything happens with a purpose and in perfection, so there is no need to think that we need to do anything over again at all! 

So what I do now, when those programmed scenarios start up, is to simply acknowledge that this is a mind program and I turn my attention elsewhere. That stops the action immediately. 

So for Sunday’s launching, my intent was to find the purpose and origin of this mind programming.  Here is my journey.  After I launched, I found myself spiraling up into a double helix of DNA, and then going into the inner spaces inside of the helix.  This was what I would call the quantum level of the DNA.

Next, I encountered several short gray ET’s sitting behind what looked like a desk.  Beyond that was a large insect type ET, not quite a praying mantis, but in the same family.   It had several pairs of antennae and big bugged out eyes that were segmented into many facets.   I hovered there for a bit before moving onward and upwards, because I had never seen a creature quite like that.

The final bit involved encountering a very large golden honeycomb.  Now, this is a very familiar energy formation that I have encountered frequently during my work with clients.  It represents clones, hive mind, insect ET’s, and the general notion that every being that is living in or inserted into one of the compartments of the honeycomb is just the same as all of the others.  I find this patterning in particular with large families with many children. 

I am sure that there was a further upline here, but this is where I chose to stop.  The message of this energy was that we were all being made into the same image, thus being easier to direct and control.  Does that ring a bell?  As I broke through that honeycomb, I heard the message that said “We all have the inborn divine right to critical thinking”.  Aha!  This is what is being taken away from us in a variety of ways, day by day.  Humanity is being dumbed down, and the artificially inserted repetitive thought forms and scenarios are part of this programming.  What about the mass media, the music and entertainment industries?  The bombardment of pharmaceutical commercials on TV whose agenda it is to make us all think that we are sick?  And then spend many dollars on medications to cure our “dis-ease”.  Talk about mind programming!

At that point, I burst through the golden honeycomb that was in front of me, and connected directly to the beautiful energy of Source, or the Divine.  As I came beck down from that journey, I brought that Source energy directly into my brain with the intent that all mind programming be destroyed. 

The message here is that we can stop this mind programming.  It takes awareness and vigilance.  Reactivate your critical thinking skills, and be cynical.  Search for the truth and do not believe everything that comes your way.  And most importantly, do not get in your own way by running an issue that really needs to be healed.  Be clean and clear.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Carla! I’m gonna be on the lookout for this signature in my own mind as I think I’ve experienced it too. I tend to get sucked into anger and regret.

    I’ve read Journey of Souls and some other past life / inter-life books and while they were fascinating, I was always wondering at the back of my mind how some of it must be a continuation of the Earth-based matrix. I couldn’t figure out what was screwy exactly, but you may have found it.

    That bug being, does it sound anything like this description from Cobra? He revealed the Chimera as being insectoid. Your description made me think of this.

    “Now it can already be revealed that the Chimera are actually insectoid (arachnid) beings incarnated into humanoid bodies, and are even more full of anomaly than dracoids (Draco and Reptilian beings incarnated into humanoid bodies):

    http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=91124 “

    http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2018/07/planetary-ascension-process.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're programmed, sometimes intentionally, sometimes unintentionally, from all we experience, based on how we perceive things. This is recorded in the subconscious mind, designed to access these programs all the time... I've found a very easy,powerful, anyone can do it technique to clear these and get free. It's called FEFT... FasterEFT (much different than regular EFT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone for your comments. Please keep in mind that I am not talking about an emotional reaction here. These patterns are strictly mental, so the FEFT may not be appropriate. These are mind distortions. I am also not up on the Cobra material, so can't comment on that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Carla, your launchings and mystical circle are so inspiring - and make me wish I was your next door neighbor :)

    But even being geographically distant, I feel I'm journeying with you.

    ReplyDelete