February 3, 2013

The Chakra System


This is a post that I have been chomping at the bit to write ever since starting the blog.  This topic is a real button pusher for some, so I wanted to set a good foundation first before writing about the chakras. 

If you are reading this, most likely you are familiar with what the human chakra system is.  We all have 7 energy vortexes more or less evenly spaced from the tail bone to the top of the head.  Each chakra has a specific vibration, color, developmental age bracket, associated set of organs and endocrine glands, and associated issues.  What is important to realize here is that when we dropped down in vibration into the 4th dimension for the first time, our unified field of light energy fractured into the tones/colors of the rainbow.  Many traditions talk about the rainbow body, which is a 4th dimensional paradigm. How easy it would be if all we had to do upon ascension was to gather up and reunite all of those vibrations back into our 5th dimensional globe of light! 

Tied into the chakra system is the kundalini patterning.  This is made up of a straight energy channel called the sushumna that starts at the tail bone and goes up to the pineal gland in the center of the head.  The ida and pingala are opposing streams of energy that spiral their way up the sushumna.  Where these streams cross the central channel is where a chakra emerges from the spine on the front and back of the body.  Remembering that our energy field is the microcosm to the Earth Mother’s macrocosm, doesn’t our chakra system seem a bit orchestrated and unnatural to you as compared to the earth’s ley line system?   

Well, it turns out that the chakras and kundalini are part of a matrix program that was imposed on humanity eons ago through the synthetic reality system.  The chakras are designed to keep our body’s energy field segmented so that we are easier to manipulate from an external source.  Divide and conquer, so to speak.  Chakras are gravity wells that hold on to heavy energy related to the issues that are triggered within a person.  What if that heavy energy is continuously being injected into the chakras and one can never clear them to ascend completely.  What if the positive energy that is generated in the area of a chakra is siphoned off, much like what happens to the Earth Mother’s vortexes? 

After becoming aware of this information, I began looking at the chakra system in a whole new way.  Many traditions teach that we draw life force into our bodies through the chakras, and that this for our own benefit and for the health of our bodies and energy fields.  I no longer believe that this is true, as our life force comes from our higher aspects through that continuous connection to our eternal essence, and connects to us through our core essence.  Yes, something is flowing into our chakras, but is it for our benefit?

Through my shamanic training with the Four Winds Society, I was taught that when an issue gets triggered internally, it activates an imprint that exists as a genetic distortion, a past life trauma or an early childhood difficulty for example, and is reflected in a distortion of the related chakras.  The first step in the healing process is to release the heavy energy from the lowest affected chakra so that all of the chakras can return to normal motion.  Well, as most healers can attest to, that positive state only lasts a short time before that chakra or others are distorted again.  Why do people clear their own chakras every day, day after day, and they never stay clear? 

What if instead, an impulse or programming comes to us from an external source, flows into the related chakras, skews the chakra motion and then we have a physical, psychological or emotional reaction as dictated by our inborn patterning.  In other words, it is the opposite of what we have always assumed.  No wonder we can never get ahead of the game! 

In the next post I will write about what I and many of my students and clients have done with their chakra systems.  Stay tuned!



7 comments:

  1. Are you saying that animals don't have chakras or that they aren't manipulated ? I very clearly and unexpectedly saw my cats chakras along with his complete energy field after partaking in some changa ( a potent dmt mix ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Annemarie--I have never seen chakras on animals. They have a totally different path of soul evolution than what we have. Keep in mind that one can overlay a chakra system onto any human or animal that does not have chakras if there is a need to do so. For example, healers who use the chakras in their healing practice may not recognize that their client no longer has chakras. I have no explanation for your seeing your cat's "chakras". Perhaps the dmt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carla, how are you? I'm just Brazil, I already had my chakras removed, but months later, I suffered intense attacks from aliens, black magicians, and other entities, I suffered a lot and I thought I was going to die, they placed mechanical chakras, like mega implants that lowered the energy, preventing that I would go up after a long time, and with help from my spirit guides, I managed to remove most of it, but the attacks were continuous. My guide said it would decrease if they were replaced. So I did, really bad, Because you feel getting smaller, I continued cleaning, solving everything with them, and I was getting well without feeling anything. But in this year of 2020 I'm suffering a lot of attacks, from magicians, pacts from past lives, contracts, and they're attacking my head a lot, causing me dizziness, uneasiness, and all kinds of airy feelings.I can clean it up, fix it for a while, but it always comes back As if there was no end. I also think that this negative energy of Panic for covid in the world, the negative energy generated, is affecting me. I would like to know if you have been through this, or if you have had other experiences of this type?Thank you in advance for your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Renato--Thanks for getting in touch! This is not the forum to discuss this. Sounds like you need a session. Please contact me via e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you please explain how to remove the chakras?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The post detailing Chakra Removal is here--http://www.thecarlafoxblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/chakra-removal.html

    ReplyDelete