August 16, 2019

The Next Big Step


I am currently getting ready for a trip over to Cedar City, Utah on Sunday for a 6 day CRV Basic course with my 3rd remote viewing instructor, Paul Smith.  At this point, I have scrapped what I have done with the first 2 instructors, and will be starting from scratch.  Paul is currently the only instructor who teaches the original version of CRV that was used by the US Army during the cold war.  The class will have only a few people in it, and will be very interactive and personally supervised by Paul.  Call me crazy, but I would like to stick with my training until I am sure that I really get it, or that it is clear that it is not for me.   Even after working with the 2 women that use Lyn Buchanan’s methods, I am still not sure about the previous statement.  Hopefully by the end of next week, I will have my answer. 

In the mean time, I was able to do a few high elevation hikes this week up to the alpine zone.  Next week will be spent sitting for the most part, so I wanted to get my exercise in ahead of time.  Below are a few photos of the Sharkstooth Trail.  Enjoy!



The photo below shows the trail winding through bluebells that were as tall as my shoulders!


No comments:

Post a Comment