January 15, 2019

New Interview with Lance White, the Zany Mystic, on Saturday

I am pleased to announce that I will once again be interviewed by Lance White the Zany Mystic on his radio show "A Fireside Chat" this coming Saturday night, January 19th.  The hour long show will start at 7 PM Pacific, 10 PM Eastern time.  To listen, just go to http://www.afiresidechat.com.  Our topic will be my recent trip to see the magnificent megalithic sites in Turkey and Lebanon.  I have written extensively about the trip on my blog starting here, but its always fun to hear the stories live from me.

Tragically, the BBS radio studio that hosts Lance's show burned down in the recent fire in Paradise, California.  After raising the funds to purchase new sound equipment, they are just now up and running again.  To look at my bio that is on their site, go here.

If you cannot join us on Saturday night, the replay will be available after Monday here.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment