May 28, 2013

Equanimity

A while back I had a chat with one of the trainers at the Monroe Institute.  We were talking about the coming event that Robert Monroe and others have sensed is heading our way.  He said that the most important thing to remember, no matter what happens, is to maintain our equanimity through all of the changes that we may experience.

Equanimity is defined as calmness of mind and composure.  Certainly by maintaining this state we will be able to be effective agents for change and stability in our rapidly accelerating reality.  My sense is that to maintain our equanimity, we must also unplug from the busy-ness of daily life and spend some time each day going within for direction and guidance.   

Years ago, one of my shamanic training instructors also imparted a gem of wisdom to me.  She said that there is “my business, your business, and God’s business”.  The only business we have any right to meddle in is our own.  The other person’s business and God’s business will both be taken care of without our interference.  Having this attitude will also help us to maintain our equanimity. 

I am getting ready to drive down to Los Alamos, New Mexico, to teach Quantum Sphere Healing this weekend, so there will be no posts for about a week.  There will be many new insights and experiences related to the class that I hope to share when I get back.  It is always a blessing for me to assist others in their quest for spiritual evolution and healing, and to be able to pass on to them processes that can, in turn, be used to assist others.

No comments:

Post a Comment